What A Difference One Word Makes

This is an otherwise fine sentence, but when I first read it my mind was strained. I read it over and over again and couldn't make sense of it. But it's just missing one word in the last sentence! I can see it clearly now, but at the time it really stumped me. Weird. See if you can find it. -Ghielschutter

About three years ago my youngest son shipped an entire record collection to Australia that completely filled up three sea frieght containers. They were valued at over three million dollars then. When inspected the containers he saw brand new and sealed Beatles LP's as well as just about anybody else you could think of.

Awkward
• Nice pictures! Scary, knew a company in the process of archiving their data from a 5.25" floppy.

(Could use a "That's" and an "I" maybe? - Ghielschutter)