Guitars\Music

• AWESOME Guitar. I never played on a guitar like this before. The sound and the finition are over the competition

• u are only fuckin'g ridicolous..he's only amazing.. (Italian, but I'm not cutting him too much slack for this slop)

• most effect pedals are dumby proof and you can just figure it out, but this one is not.

• yes, he's a great virtuoso...but I think Malmsteen has a serious problem... LACK OF RYTHIM!!!

• when people see me play they stand in aww of what is going on and struggle to get there heads around how I am performing the music.
(No, if a kitten was playing an instrument people would stand and "awww" -Ghielschutter)

• i like the brods in the background and nice metal riff (broads,women)

• when u press it, u play something, and when u press it again it keeps playing whatever u just played, so u can do like 2 part harmonies by urself