Welcome To The Grammar Graveyard

Greetings,

I have been collecting various spelling and grammar atrocities as I go through the internet into a text file and I thought I would share it. Perhaps not the greatest idea I've ever had, but then again could it be as pointless and self-absorbed as any other blog? Of course not! If nothing else the internet is the biggest enabler of publishing that which ought not be published, so what difference is a few more scraps on the Mountain Of Garbage?

Sometimes the mistakes are funny, sometimes annoying, and most times I cannot fathom how stupid the writer can be. There's one thing I want to make clear; although it's difficult to tell the nature of the person making the hideous blunders, I make an effort to not poke fun at non-native English speakers. I'm a middle aged guy from the USA who only speaks English, so I'm in no position to dump on anyone who is bilingual for their spelling. However, this is not usually the case. Non-native English speakers are always bending over backwards to apologize for their writing. The target of this blog are those who are either humorously in error, or those who are willfully ignorant and stupid. If the writer is from a 'foreign country' I will cut them some slack and usually include a note in parentheses.

Well okay, enough disclaimers. On with the mind-numbing insanity that is internet commentary!

-Ghielschutter Froebert