Hoose

A man named Michael tells us about a new kind of hybrid animal, or is it a power tool accessory? This is one of my favorites.
-Ghielschutter

Oh, and the worst accessory: hoose with built in cable. I bought the 27mm hoose with the built in cable. I thought it would be nice to get rid of the cable. But it turned out that the cable runs inside of the allready small 27mm hoose. I have had to many stuck chips in this hoose, so I rarely use it anymore. Nice thing with the cleaning set in my last post is the 36mm hoose. If you use the planer you'll need the 36mm to get rid of the chips as fast as the planer produces them. And.. buy or build a good hoose holder to put on the wall. You don't want to hang your expensive hooses over a nail as they will break eventually. I use one of these for my hooses: And.. I use a smaller version for my cables: And.. buy the green hooses - they are antistatic.
---------------------
hoose
Variant(s):
also hooze \ˈhüz\
Function: noun
Verminous bronchitis of cattle, sheep, and goats caused by larval strongylid roundworms irritating the bronchial tubes and producing a dry hacking cough—called also husk, lungworm disease
----------------------