Oops, Wrong Word!

• In what area can police shot an unarmed non violent person without reproductions?

• This movie reminds the audience to cherish our rites, no matter how beef-witted.

• Her creativity and originality never seizes to amaze me.

• For all intensive purposes
• She had so much 'roids inside her for all intensive purposes she was a man
(One of my top favorites! Thanks, thechairguy! -Ghielschutter)

• That is the reason that dinosuars are instinct X3

• GOOD RESIDENCE!

• The first president to be photographed was John Quincy Adams. It was a Durangotype photo.

• Just the fact you cleverly "wind" these soup box preachings

• My response was, "Does a guy have to go into a triad or make threats in order to get your attention?"
(there was some contention about this one on the forum from where it came, but I'm leaving it cause I think it's still funny. - Ghielschutter)

• why doese the book need this so caled hed bang? ("head band" A bookbinding video comment. As a metalhead I find this amusing. Plus it has "doese", bonus! -Ghielschutter)

• I don't want to set a president or deal with any bad pub about giving out an email.

• I think Brett has all the reasons to come back to play for a playoff caliper team but he is ready to move on with his life.