Photography\Cameras

This is one of my absolute favorites. The faulty commas in the wrong places makes for comedy gold! Then the last sentence is one big brain fart. I love it! -Ghielschutter

• I will run couple tests, I make small solutions of fresh pyrocat and see, how it goes. I'd rather throw bad stock only instead both.
-----------------

• Super-resolution sharpening-demosaicking method for removing image blurs caused by an optical low-pass filter (Japanese)

• cameras last for a livetime

• I did once an outside session with the Cambo Legend and it was a real paine! (Thomas?)

• But in most cases, no needs to change camera every year... except to make shure that you have a stronger ... than your neighbourg...

• And if you would try to do something with the pictures, like selling, you will see that the D30 files are to small or to noisy.

• sharpness w/o shift is fine…but unsufficient on 1ds3.

• Another LF photographer told me what I thought was a humerous story.

• 3. pics to dark.

• you get fucking good collers