Whoopsy

• Stunning image! Just brathtaking...

• wow what loosers!

• you are a damn fool for letting your Grey to open a can of beer! and there is toxic on mental! (parrot)

• ...people in rabbit costumes intermittently spouting non-sequadors in a bizarre sitcom...
(To be fair, that's a tricky word. I know I had to look it up when I wanted to use it -Ghieslschutter)

• Tiger loves adultry.

• My favorait food is bacon rapped bacon balls rapped in bacon!

This guy seems to be doing some intentional phonetics for some reason:
• Anyway, I thought it was strange that the women were left out of the desishions too...It wasn't like Cuesack or the rushen guy were going to fly the plane. Anyway, grate show.
• I origonaly only maid this acount to shear my giantess movies with the comunity.

• But I guess not everyone thinks like me. ;(,,,,, china wins. We loose.

• dude that is so dog i feel so sorry its not even funny u should be ashamed to laugh u say u love her well its not funny its sad but go girl u got strate bakk up luv ya cuz

• go have sex with urslef (a typo of misspelled slang!)