Overstated Brazillian Apology

I bought this paper as a try out and the results were excellent. I normally use Fine Art papers like Velvet Fine Art and Velvet Ultra Smooth papers for my photos and my preferred size is 13X19. That's because I like the feel and look of Velvet papers and I like big prints out. By using Epson profiles for the paper I got exactly the results I was looking for. Tonal range was great and the end result was that one couldn't almost be sure if it is a black & white film or a digital photo. B&H online service is very effective and fast and I'm very happy with the delivery system. I'm a brazilian living in Mexico so I apologies for my english.


(Only three minor mistakes, and one of them is within the apology itself! Sheesh! Why can't the truly stupid native speakers offer such apologies? - Ghielschutter)